Thursday, August 21, 2003

Waiting for my new Computer

Well, I got half of my new computer in the mail yesterday. I am expecting the other half of it today. (a computer is not much good without a processor, RAM, or video card). To the left is an attempt to post the HTML code for a TagBoard, which Dave kindly signed me up for. Apparently, the Tagboard website is down for the moment, so I don't know if it works or not. I'll be testing it in days to come.

The days have been going by quicker than I thought. I can't believe that I have already been here a week. I suppose that I learned how to slow down and not be busy all the time, so that I could stop and appreciating life.

With my computer I also got a digital camera. Pretty soon, I'll be taking pictures titled, Sites of Cape Canaveral. I'll post them on the Lubbers site for you guys to see. By the way, when's the last time someone posted something on there. (Speaking of posting stuff, I have to post the pictures of the pranks that my beloved roommate and star of the band Hybrid Squirrels pulled on some other friends. The pics are very funny!)

Anyway, my 30 minutes on this library computer are up. Time to go home and wait for the FedEx man...