Friday, August 01, 2003

First Post

Thanks, tovrax, for introducing me the idea of transcribing my many states of mind.

I'm looking forward to keeping somewhat of a journal. Hopefully, divulging all my thoughts will be a means of people to keep tabs on me. My goal is for this site to become a similar situation to that of The Truman Show (starring Jim Carey). If you don't know what I'm talking about, go see that movie...it's great. Maybe advice to certain situations or dilemmas may be submitted by "viewers," kind of like an interactive book or video game. Or maybe FOX will see this site and create another reality series where people can submit predictions of what will happen next in my life to win money...then give me 1 Million dollars at the end for kicks. Only God knows what the futures of my life and, consequently, this site are.

Happy August!