Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I hate human frailty

Sorry to hear the ACL news about Morris. I remember him complaining about his knee not aligning properly. I guess that it was injured then and he finished it for good recently?

About 2 years ago, while playing soccer, I planted my left foot and turned my body. Well, my knee didn't like that very much so it twisted and lifted out of the socket a bit, stretching all those good tendons in there. I have had to be careful of it by wearing tennis shoes so I can't plant my feet or wear a brace.

About two weeks ago while playing soccer, I was about to land on my left foot when a guy kicked my foot out from underneath me and I landed on it crooked. It cracked multiple times when I landed; it sounded like popping your knuckles. Since then, I have had limited side-to-side ankle movement. I don't know if I broke anything.

Yesterday, while playing soccer again, my left foot (go figure) got stomped on and now my middle toe is injured.

I'm thinking that to keep from my entire left leg from being injured that I need to stop playing soccer, that or just hop on my right leg the whole time. SAC Frisbee guys will know what I'm talking about.

No comments: