Friday, July 16, 2004

Bathroom Blunders 3

I think that I saw the brother of the guy two weeks ago who used the Kindergarten style. I walked in, and there he was, at the sink with his pants around his ankles. I don't know why his pants were down at the sink. The only thing I can think of is that he was tucking in his shirt and didn't want to wrinkle his shirt? There was no one else in the bathroom so he must have been enjoying the privacy. He quickly pulled his pants up when I walked in.
 
I've also noticed that some males enjoy spitting into the urinal. I don't understand why anyone would want to . Maybe these guys have a blatter-like organ in their mouths and when nature calls, they have to spit as well. Any thoughts?

When #2 called this morning, I went into the bathroom. I found two of the four stalls occupied. Naturally, I chose the farthest one against the wall. The bathroom was otherwise empty, less the odor. The other two guys quickly finished and left the bathroom- a clever strategic move that I didn't realize at the time. A few moments later in the quiet of the stall, it was then that I discovered their cunningness; they put me into the worst senario possible: a lone stall user with triple the odor. I tried to quickly finish before anyone could catch me alone in the bathroom, but I was too slow. As I was drying my hands, another person walked into the bathroom. There was only one thing that he was thinking- BUSTED! Despite their respectable shrewdness, I'm still mad at those other two anonymous guys for sticking me with the blame for their odor.

No comments: