Monday, September 08, 2003

Back to Bloggin

No, that was not a test, nor a fire drill. I was going through a tough time with many questions. They all have been answered now.

I wish to reserve my experiences from past days for the confines of personal conversation.

...and now back to our regularly scheduled program...

I awoke today at 6:00 after going to bed at about 1:00. I felt a little groggy and it took me a while to actually determine that my alarm was going off. I prepared my lunch, attended church, and then went to work.

By the way. I must say that I'm very proud of the fact that I have only bought my lunch once during my two week tenure here at work. I have been wanting to bring my lunch to work to start saving money. So far, so good.

I'm resuming work on my database-driven website that I created when I was here last time. My branch used it while I was at school and, as a result of its usefulness, my supervisor wants to expand the project to encompass the whole engineering division here in ISS/Payload Processing (about 100 people). There is a lot of work in store for me!

Back to work...