Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Heated Debate

Over a year ago, there was a heated debate. Red or black? Here is another one that I'm sure will attract the same amount of passion, if not more.

Dlo and I debated this for over half an hour last night. It only lasted 30 minutes because we started getting into the definition of Absolute Truth and whether it exists. Frankly, I was too tired last night to debate the fabric of the universe.

I know I'm right and he knows he's right. So how do we solve our differences? By placing our dilema before the world! Below is a picture of what we debated. Answer this question (include an explanation if you so desire):



WHICH REGION IS IN FRONT OF THIS PERSON'S BACK?
A or B?


3 comments:

lasoski said...

Someone who has agreed to become one with Matt already doesn't really have a separate say in this.

lasoski said...

It seems as though our experiment has proven nothing.

This means only one thing.


I'm right.

Michael said...

Clearly the answer is "Region B".

This was supposed to cause "Heat Debate"???